We offer all types of flooring
A Difficult Process
Your flooring should suit your lifestyle, but with so many options, it can be difficult to know what is right for your home. Even if you’ve decided that carpeting is the best choice for your space, that encompasses a wide range of textiles, patterns, and cost points. Material is a big thing to consider when you are deciding which carpeting is best for your space, and at Bear Carpet One, our experts will help you make the right decision.
Olefin is a hydrophobic material, meaning it repels water and dries quickly. This material is hypoallergenic, and works well in outdoor settings or in high moisture environments such as some basements. It is used in marine environments and is solution dyed, meaning it resists fading even when installed in a sunny space.
GET THE EBOOK FOR FREEWe hate Spam as much as you do! We will never share your email address with a third party, and you can opt out at any time if you wish.
Get the Free EBook
15 Crucial Questions to Ask Your Dealer Before Purchasing Flooring
Do you know the most common mistakes homeowners make when purchasing flooring and how to avoid them? Get our free guide and learn to ask the right questions to avoid making costly mistakes.
- The telltale signs of sub-par flooring dealers.
- How to discover hidden costs before you're hit with an unexpected bill.
- What you need to do to be covered by a legitimate warranty.
- The essential questions to ask about installation.
- What are the important questions to ask to be able to have peace of mind about your flooring purchase.